Boys...

So I said I had something juicy to say in my next journal entry. I guess it's juicier then what I wrote in my last one.

So boys.. Yes boys.. Because he is not fully matured! My ex boyfriend. I dated him for a couple of months. I met him through his aunt that I worked with and he was/and still is in the military. Well we emailed back and forth a lot because he was (i guess its called deployed) in Japan. So he was getting leave and coming back home. And we decided to officially meet and hang out. Well we got really close and we hit it off. At the time my mom and I were living at my dads house while we were getting a place to live (long story moms stupid ex b.f of 16years was a total dueshbag) anyway, so i never wanted to be at my dads cause it was always too crowded. So I spent the 2months with him. From in the morning till 3am just to go home and sleep. Well he had to go back to Japan. So we decided to do the whole long distance thing. It worked for awhile. Then we decided for me to come a few weeks to Japan for Christmas. Well we got the ticket and I paid $600 of it. Well he got the ticket. And I had gone shopping and I was already to go. I was going to be there from a few days before Christmas till a few days after New years. Then one of my best friends (who I have known for about 8years and who I was always secretly in love with. (not anymore)) Came and visited me. And I was scared to tell him. So I told him what happened. He basically changed my mind. And everyone now started to worry about me.. And no one wanted me to go. Although it didn't matter what everyone said I still listened because It was my family and most likely I'll listen to what my family says. Well my ex. b.f now never got a refundable ticket. So when I told him I wasn't allowed to go. (yea I sorta told him I wasn't allowed to go. I know I shouldn't have lied but the ticket was $1600, so I felt bad telling the truth) Well we got into a huge argument and pretty much broke up and I had to pay him for what he spent. I i basically paid for the whole ticket (which I'm still paying off!) Although he offered. Anyway we ended up working things out. Well I decided, that I just didn't want to be with him anymore. And he was and still is so cocky and full of him self and thinks he's hot sh*t.

So anyway, the point of the story is he's getting back next month. He told me he still had feelings for me. I CLEARLY said, "i don't have feelings for you anymore, I don't want to lead you on. We just should be friends." Of course, with my luck, you really think that worked?! Of course not! He said, " its different when you're 1000's of miles away and when your standing in front of the person." I was like are you freaking kidding me. So basically he thinks (like i said cockiness) he can get me back. In a heart beat. I think not.

So I have a feeling I'll be in hiding for about the whole month of October...

Thanks for reading....

:)
September 13th, 2009 at 05:41am