So, My Mom Doesn't Know What A Groupie Is...

I got word from a lot of people today that I apparently dream of being a groupie. When I got this news, I couldn't help but wonder, "WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU THAT!"

First of all, my mom thought a groupie was someone who traveled with a band and drew pictures of them.

...

...

WHO DOES THAT?! "Oh! We can't go on tour without our on-road artist!"

So I told her that a groupie is a whore that sleeps with the band. So she called my aunts, uncles, cousins, brother, friends, work people, my old teachers, and others I don't know too much that she was wrong about my ambitions and she actually didn't know what a groupie meant until I defined it for her.

Anyway, I found that pretty funny. I'm relieved to know the reason why people stared at me funny. I think she heard me say that I wanted to be a roadie perhaps, which is entirely different.

Okay, so I just got off work and my manager thinks I'm a stoner, because (okay, at my work, all I do is answer phones, fold pizza boxes, oil pans, cut chicken and garlic bread, and mop and clean) my manager saw my grinning at the wall as I was oiling pans.

So he asked why I was smiling like an idiot, and I hesitated for a bit, and said, "I just pictured Mikey Way making out with Billie Joe Armstrong." Then he just looked at me for a bit and told me whatever I was on, he wanted some.

He's a cool guy, so I didn't mind telling him. I found it funny and he did too, because he was smirking about it and all.

Well... what else can I update on? Nothing really. I'm trying to find the strength and mind power to write a chapter for something, but at the moment I'm kind of blank, so give me some time to think it over. I'll think about it next time I'm oiling pans.

Anyhow, leave me something random.

St. Jimmi <3
September 13th, 2009 at 07:17am