Janessa Tayylor Smith

so this is the little sneak peak so hopefully you all enjoy it

[Janessa's P.O.V]
I sat on my bed looking at the ring that was now in place of my purity ring. I still couldn't get the thought of my head that I was actually engaged.

My cell phone started ringing and I saw it was Amanda. "Hey." I said answering the phone. "Why didn't you tell me you two were together? I mean sseriously Janessa. I have to find out through the fucking magazines? I am your best friend for crying out lud." I rolled my eyes as Amanda ranted. I heard a beep and I looked at the phone and saw Keri was calling me also. "Amanda hold on. I'm gonna bring Keri into the convo too." I said pressing a couple buttons. "Hello?" I asked again.

"Janessa Taylor Smith how could you not tell me? Kevin is so mad at you right now. As so am I!" Keri said. I looked up as the bedroom door opened and the love of my life walked in. "Are they chewing you out?" he asked. I nodded and recieved a small kiss.

"Just tell them already." he said with a chuckle.

Amanda and Keri were ranting about me not telling them about the planned 'date' we had go on and I had to intrupt them. "Guys, it wasn't a date. Well not entirely. It was a proposal."

and I want you all to guess who proposed.
September 14th, 2009 at 06:10am