Insomnia or Zombies?

My latest poem: Lovesick or perhaps something else, i promise came from nowhere.
I was kinda just sitting here depressed for no reason and i thought about a friend of mine and his girlfirend. Granted ive never seen this girl, talked to her, nothing but im just sitting here guessing and i hatched an idea. It was like one of those light bulbs all of a sudden decided to finish its circuit and light up.
So the whole thing about me being all upset about it and end up being a Zombie that eats her brains was completely and totally unprecedented. I promise i had no idea where the thing was headed. But im a writer and writers get their feelings out by well writing so...i did. And ill tell you by the end of writing the stupid thing i was laughing my head off.
I hate singsong poems but this one was freakin hilarious.
If i could write like that more often i might actualy have some followers on this place Maybe i just need to figure out how to come up with better titles. Yeah that one was kinda lacking in its umph.
But anyway, it just goes to show how quickly ones mood may change when they write something down. A lot of my poems are really depressing and about death and blood and what not. And even this one was kinda gory but in a funny way.
I think im going to xperiment with this axpect a little more and see where it takes me. Its sorta like the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies thing. When i first saw that on a shelf i thought great. First vampires and now zombies thats just what this world needs. Then i picked it up and read the first chapter and it is freaking hilarious. I havent bought it yet and are probably not going to buy it but still. It was something unexpected much like the rest of my life seems to be. XD
September 14th, 2009 at 06:33am