About my character

Name: Romulus (Rom)

Age: 16

Setting: On a space station on Mars in 2085

Appearance: He is tall because there is less gravity on Mars. He has brown hair and brown eyes.

Dress: He wears a thin but warm space jumpsuit. It is necessary because Mars is colder than Earth.

Job: He is currently a student in the space colony on Mars. He helps out with the chores necessary to do in order to survive on Mars.

Family: He was born to Maris and Ares Hunter who met on the trip to Mars in 2060. They knew that the space colonists would need to marry and have children to keep the colony going, so they decided to get married. They had Romulus a few years later. Another couple had a female child, Belle, the same year. Romulus is intended to marry her.

Activities: Spacewalks, staring at the two moons, spending time with Belle, playing with his little sister, Genisis.

Personality: Adventurous, quick to try something new, willing to experiment

Major Life Events: First birth on Mars, living on Mars, creation of water mining, birth of Belle, birth of Genesis, first space walk, oldest male child in the colony.

Goals: Continue to maintain life on Mars. There is pressure for him to become a great scientist so that he can help develop new resources for the "Martians" to live on.

Obstacles: He knows the value of science, but he is a little bitter that he doesn't get to make his own life choices. Once the colonists landed on Mars and began researching and working with the planet, they found that the water sources are depleting slowly over time. They aren't sure how long their colony will last. They are trying to discover if they need to put their resources towards creating sustainable living conditions or going back to Earth.

Actions: Romulus sacrifices his own desires to learn engineering skills that will help his society.
September 14th, 2009 at 02:40pm