To those who remember...and those who don't...

***I originally posted this in FTF's thread , but to increase the chances of people seeing it and also so I can have it linked on my profile, I have decided to post it as a journal. I have re-written it somewhat to make it more understandable out of context, so hopefully you'll bear with it...***

Dear absolutely everyone,

First and of most importance, I am so very sorry for making anyone worry about me. I was going through a lot last year and it just got to the point where I had to step away from being online to take care of things in my offline world. But as I mentioned above, I never wanted or intended to be gone for so long, and it is with my utmost sincerity that I beg your forgiveness. I guess I just didn't fully understand how much of a concern my disappearance might have raised for some people. So for that I am truly sorry.

Secondly, sorry again. I have to say sorry to everyone who ever supported FTF for the way I left it just hanging like that. I never intended to just up and disappear like I did, and I never wanted to leave it like that. The love and support FTF has received has just been phenomenal and has seriously had the most enormous effect on me as a person and a writer. So it is from the bottom of my heart that I apologise for being gone for so long, and for not letting you know what was happening.

I guess this is where I say I am back. So...I'm back. I have missed everyone a lot and hope that everything has been okay since I have been gone. It makes me sad to know I have missed so much that has been going on with everyone and I hope I can catch up real soon.

And now for what you all really want to know. Yes, there will be more FTF. I am not sure what or when, etc. But I do know I want to give it the sense of an end it deserves. I am glad that I at least left our boys happy with one another, but have the feeling both they and the story deserve more than that.

It will probably be a little while before I am posting again, and when I do, it may only be one chapter or it may be a few, but either way, please stay subscribed, or subscribe so you don't miss it when I do finally post. Hopefully you can wait just a little bit longer for the writing to trickle out of my brain and spill through my keyboard. But until then, know that I am sorry from the bottom of my little black heart for the terribly long wait and any worry I may have caused.

So yeah, I also want to get it out there that I am not going to be online virtually 24/7 like I was before, but I will be here. So comment, pm me, whatever you feel like, but know it might take me a few days to answer. Please feel free to drop by my profile to say hi sometime too if you want. If you can't see it, add me so that you can get past the privacy barrier my paranoid instincts creates. <3

Also, before I go, an extra special thank you to anyone who commented or pm'd me while I was away. I am trying to get back to you personally but it might take a while.

Thank you all so incredibly much and I hope you will forgive me.

*hugs everyone lots and lots*

xoxox
ripley
September 14th, 2009 at 07:16pm