Bring Me The Horizon Show :D

So, September 13th finally came and I got to go and see Bring Me The Horizon. It was hands down, the best show I have ever been to in my entire life. And I've been to a lot of shows.

Oli jumped into the crowd 3 times! He broke a microphone and he kept making room for mosh pits and starting Wall Of Deaths. It was fucking insane.

He is so much more amazing in person, if that's possible.. Ha.

He jumped right on top of me the first time and he elbowed me in the freakin' face. Hahaha. :D Then, the second time he came down he held my hand to get down!!

It was seriously the best thing ever. Then, when they were playing 'Football Season Is Over' he decided to call people up onstage, which at the venue I was at, you're not allowed to do.. Anywho. Me and my friend threw ourselves up on stage along with a ton of other people and we got to sing with Oli Sykes! And dance around with Matt and Lee. It was so awesome.

Then, when Every Time I Die went on, some guys started hardcore dancing, which you're also not allowed to do.. They ended up kicking out those two guys. Then, the lead singer of ETID decided to stop the show and yell at the bouncers. So, they tried kicking them offstage.

They took the mic from him, so they just kept playing their music and he sang along with the crowd without the mic. Then, they cut down all the power to the instruments and turned all the lights on. They ended up having to call the cops to get everyone out.

It was amazing.
September 15th, 2009 at 12:46am