Decided

In my last entry I was undecided on what my Halloween costume should be for this year. I've picked Mulan, if I could find the right costume. If not, Jade and I will go as Peter Pan and Tinker Bell, with me as Tink. I'm really excited for Halloween this year because this year I plan to have a get together. I know I'm 15 but I'm still going out for Trick-or-Treating! I'm a kid at heart. :)

Now in my boy drama land I've decided to kick the idea of going out with Carlos to the curb. Carlos is the guy who I like and who likes me back, but has a girlfriend. I know it's stupid to like a guy with a girlfriend, but he never told me about his girlfriend till last week after we had been flirting for a few weeks. He then told me he got together with he Labor Day Weekend. Anyways, I've finally come to my senses and decided to go after Carlos again when he and his girlfriend break-up on the their own.

I'll be patient only because I like him and good things come to those who wait. If I'm lucky he'll come to realize that he missed out on a good person, but that only happens in movies and Taylor Swift's music video. (Go Taylor!!) I'm a continue to keep my eyes out for that guy who isn't an asshole, taken, or gay. [People if he's gay the chances of me getting with him are close to none, now if he's bi that's a whole different thing. ;) ] Who knows? If things get better instead of worse in my life, I might even find some one ten times better. Right?

Leave Comments if you have comment or opinion and please I don't want to know how annoying my entries are I do have feelings you know. Constructive criticism is welcome, not flat out mean and rude ones. Peace!
September 15th, 2009 at 02:09am