Rambleings of a crazy persom...(no, really).

How to begin?.
contrary to popular belief, writing a journal is harder then any story. Not because you have to worry about plot links or storylines or that stuff, but because your writing about YOUR story line. and that sucks. period.
but it's harder when your life consists of nothing but your own little world that you have created. you might as well be allowing someone to cram their hands into your brain and feel around a bit.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm more then a little bit scared of the consensuses that might arise from me posting what runs threw my dark, hormone riddled mind on the only medium that you can NEVER erase, the internet, and then getting teased and ridiculed about it.

I've never been to school you see, (home schooled) and so the only information I have on the dark, foreboding, mystic place comes from the TV.
I know what your thinking, and the answer is no. This isn't another whiny sixteen year old complaining about how her eyeshadow lost her the love of her life, in fact, I'd much rather discuss things that DON'T have anything to do with my life, or at least, that's how I did feel.

after typing my heart out for the past few paragraphs, I've come to a point were I'm not sure how to proceed. on the one hand, talking about everything feels really good, but on the other, I've just withheld it all for so long that it's like ripping open all my old wounds at the same time...*sigh*..

Lou-an has informed me that it's better for me to talk about my feelings instead of locking them up. (more on her tomorrow) and so I have come to the point of no return, if this is posted and not followed threw I have no doubt that you'll all track me down and make me type new entry's, whip cracking over my head.

well, It's one in the morning and tomorrow's a school day, better get some sleep.

see ya guys later!
Nate
September 15th, 2009 at 08:05am