Blame it on the Boogie- Jackson 5

okayokay.
a few things to say.
firstly, this is a truly amazing song and i really do genuinley miss Michael Jackson.
I have also of friends who are like 'OMFG,, I MISS MJ sooo mcuchh! :'(('
but to me, i really miss him, i had tickets to see him live in London.
when they were cancelled we got to choose for a refund or the ticket. i got the ticket.
anyway, the title of this journal is 'Blame it on the Boogie'...
because for out house music competition that is the song we all have to sing.
and as we are year 11 this year we have to organise it.
this is really good, and the song is going really well etc.
BUT they have asked me to play my guitar as the backing track.
and i dont know out of all of you who know, but its a rather (VERY) hard song to play on guitar
especially for someone who has been playing for just over a year.
but hey ho. playing infront of 300 people shouldnt be that scary.

Today i had like THE worst day at school.
First thing we had our cervical cancer jabs.
one thing you should know... I. HATE. INJECTIONS.
so before we went in i was proper crying and seriously considering just not having it.
my friends (gotta love them) were really nice and shoved me to the front of the que.
i had this really nice lady, she called over two helpers, because she could tell how i felt, one so i could squeeze her hand SO tight, the other to comfort me. it sounds as if i was making a right fuss. i was terrified. then after that the school nurse sat me down and gave me some water and some crazy energy tablets because she thought i was going to faint.
so that was pretty awful. and it wasnt even 10 o'clock yet.
from then on it stayed on pretty much the same level. i could hardly move my arm for the whole day.
i did the wrong homework in biology and need to re-do it completely. it took about an hour.
we had to swim 54 lengths in swimming. that was tourture with an arm i could barely move.

OH THE SHAME.

peace out. much loving. hugs and kisses.
Lil'Bit x
September 15th, 2009 at 07:58pm