Piss Off A-hole

If you read my last journal entry then you know about Justin. I' m in highschool now and it's the same with him. I see him in the hallways... with my friend A. Who I care about a lot. She told me about their "Weekend Get- together." he dumped her the next week then asked her out again. She said no. My best friend B told me he gave her a razor. She is suicidal and emo. She has tried to kill her self but failed.

I was up all night convincing her not to.

At the same time I was talking to her ex- boyfriend, my crush and really good friend D. I told her I was talking to him. She started talkign shit about him. I told him I was talking to her. he started talking shit about her.

THe only thing I like about E is the fact that hs she stopped A from killing herself. The only thing.

E and I don't get along. At all.

At fucking all.

I stole her friends because she treated them like shit.

She stole my money because she was "Hungry" She owes B a fucking lot of money. She also went out with D. Then they broke up and she was caught with a blade in her back pack...

She blamed it on D.

Pissed off everyone.

This summer A and E started to piss each other off.

a+justin=A+D(e)= Me in a fucking aquirim with a pissed off jelly fish and hitler= How much I fucking hate Justin.
September 15th, 2009 at 11:31pm