MY FIRST MOSHPIT GUYS! :D

Guess where it was?

In the school hallway. It was effin' beast.

So there I was, walking to my fourth period class. There's an intersection in our school that connects four hallways - and one coincidentally leads from the cafeteria and another from the gym. Yeah, whoever came up with that idea wasn't too bright.

Well, yeah. Fourth period, and all of a sudden everyone just stops. Most of the people in the middle of the intersection where seniors, and a couple guys I saw had this mischievous look on their faces. Then all of a sudden, they scream "MOSH PIIIIIT!" and start running and bumping into everybody. People threw papers in the air. Notebooks went flying. Rumor has it that a shirt came off, but...I'm not sure. That's probably some crazy exaggeration. Everyone had their ipods and phones and shit out and then someone turned on some music and it was...wow, it was crazy, haha.

So I decide to jump in. I'm bumping into people I don't even know - pushing down other girls and getting knocked around by the Sasquatch-sized football-looking guys in front of me. The freshman where dazed and confused and just trying to get to their classes or whatever. (not trying to dog on them, by the way. I'm only a sophomore...)

All was awesome until a fight between two guys broke out - and then a few minutes later three girls. By then, the bell had already rung for classes to begin, and the teachers and AP's where out trying to rally everyone up.

This one teacher came up behind me and said "No pushing!"
And she pushed me into a wall. I swear I had a "wtf?" look on my face. Then again, if I where someone else and I saw that, I would've laughed my ass off.

In the end, the mosh pit was broken up, and those who couldn't get away in time where given referrals. Luckily, I've got the look of natural innocence, so I played the "well I couldn't get out" thing and got off the hook.

I'm pretty sure it was a Senior prank. It was way better than the time they threw a ton of bouncy balls off the roof and upper stories outside and inside the school.
God, this school is so awesome sometimes.
Good times. Good times. c:

So that was my day for ya. How was yours?


~CI
September 16th, 2009 at 12:12am