Well, there goes my chances with him...

Okay, so I've had a crush on this kid for over three years now. I've pretty much given up on him over the last year, but if he asked me out, I'd sure as hell say yes.

Today, I get a message from him on facebook, and I thought it was a message from my friends, so I opened it. The message my friends and I have been posting in is rather old, it has over 1,000 posts, and more importantly, no subject line. I thought his message was the one from my friends because it also had no subject line (I never look at who sent it because I only get that one message ever).

I open it and read it, and knew straight away that it wasn't from my friends, as it only had one post. It says something about his mom googling his name (???) and getting my twitter. He told me that I was flipping shit and calling him a whore and posted a copy of the tweet.

It simply said that he fucked up my facebook. In caps. This was from when we were talking about something a few weeks ago, I tried commenting on his status and it froze pretty much my whole computer. For the record, I did not call him a whore, and I wasn't really flipping shit. Ok, the tweet was kind of angry, and whatever, but it wasn't a big deal to me.

Since his mom found it, yeah, it kind of is a big deal now. I'm so embarrassed and I figure that I don't have a chance with him anymore. I am kind of glad that he had the dignity to message me, instead of post it on my wall. But from now on, I'll be much more guarded with my tweets. No more talking about people who don't have twitters by name, and thinking about someone's mom reading that tweet before hand.

Oh well, lesson learned, and I hope that he forgives me for sort of calling him out on twitter.
September 16th, 2009 at 04:08am