Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and My Idiot.

Today was agitating due to Edwardo and Katie. Yesterday they ditched me and I had to walk to Dukes alone. Today Katie went home alone and me and Edwardo were stuck, We went to Starbucks and I got him a Vanilla bean and I got a water, He Was saying something about his ice cream and His favorite flavors are Chocolate and Mint Chocolate Chip. He didn't remember the name of Mint Chocolate Chip and I Said Mint Chocolate Chip but he thought I said Mini Chocolate Chip. Dumbass. So I spent 15 minutes trying to explain the fucking name then gave up, At which point Princess goes, "It was mint Chocolate chip!" .... I wanted to slap him, Even he could tell by my Facial Expression. Then We started laughing at his Idiotic-ness and yadda yadda yadda. He's still an idiot but you know what? He's MY idiot. I Seriously hope Cera Doesn't come to Artesia. I hate her. I Swear if she Messes with him again I WILL Punch her. She Doesn't know how to lie, She's snotty and She's Spoiled. And A bitch. I hate her. Well I Called Katie and it turned out she had a headache, She's better now. And I have Math homework. Gayyy. I Only did... 50% of it... Oops. I'm Gonna fail Math. Oh Well. LATER!!
September 16th, 2009 at 04:33am