Where did it go wrong ?

I dont know what happend between us.
You just started acting stange, acting mean, started talking so condescending about and to me.
What had I done to you ?
Your just said " I cant fucking be around you when your so fucking depressed! Im so fucking tired of people like that! "

And then you blamed me of breaking the contact between us.
It wasnt me who broke the contact, I just said " Well, what should we do then. You cant be friends if the person hates the other one. So if you want it this way, fine. Come and talk to me when you've grown up."

"Oh, whos talking now! Its fucking you who needs to grow up! Your fucking the same as my father and stepmom! ' We're never gonna dissapear, we're here for you' Fucking bullshit! Oh, and when you tried to help me get over what my father had said to me, it didnt help one fucking bit!" You said back.

And theres when I walked away. I dont need you, I love you, but I dont need you in my life when your saying those things to me.

I didnt want this to happend between us, but it happend.
I'll miss you, we had our good times, but that was a long time ago.

I love you Ia, and if you ever read this, I didnt want this to happend.

xJennywho
September 16th, 2009 at 01:40pm