I found my Muse (he was behind the sofa the whole time).

Friday, September 04, 2009 *Copied and Pasted.

Either because the blog writing was an instant success or because I dreamt rather creatively last night (or pure coincidence) my Muse returned to me. I knew he wouldn't stay away for long. Maybe I'd just been overworking him and he needed a rest. If this is so, Mr. Muse, then I apologise, and I promise I wont do so again. Please don't leave me again. I was so worried about you. Anything could have happened. You could have been squashed to death by Mrs. Self Doubt or frightened to death by Mr. Blank Page. It's a Big Bad Brain out there, so you really should just stay in the safety of Creative City. It's for your own good.

But, anyways, where was I?

Yes, Muse returned to me in my dreams. I typed out what happened here, in my blog, then realised that that might not be such a good idea beacuse anyone could be reading this and decide my dream would make a great story. I'm not sure if a datestamp on a blog would be enough for these copyright people. Anyways, the dream is now on it's way to becoming a story. My story. And a good one, I hope. I'm even finding the right words. It's a miracle! Muse returned to me with a gift so wonderful I can forgive him for leaving me.

Unfortunately, I have to go to work tomorrow, which usually kills my brain cells. Maybe I'll leave Muse at home, keep him safe from whatever it is about work that murders my brain cells. At least it's my last day in that place. My last day of offering people who don't want Special Offer Perfumes Special Offer Perfumes. Unless, of course, I move and end up with the same job. I'm going to try and avoid that, but beggars can't be choosers, especially where today's job market is concerned.

Nevertheless, moving should be fun. Leaving home for the first time. Muse will love it. We'll be doing so many things we don't normally, like shopping (for proper food and not just cakes and biscuits) and cooking microwaving my own food. I'll even have to use the washing machine! Though something tells me I'm going to be living off of battenburg and chocolate digestives with the odd fried egg sandwich thrown in for variety, and sitting in the same clothes I've been wearing for the past week beacuse I haven't yet managed to figure out the washing machine. Either that or everything will be pink.

Seriously, give me Einstein's Theory of Relativity any day, but just don't expect me to use the washing machine!

Anyways, it's 11:04pm now so I think I'll finish my aimless rambling for tonight.

Adios!
September 16th, 2009 at 02:40pm