Memories never to be forgotten.

I remember when i saw you for the very first time. I looked out the window and i saw you climbing the stairs. I remember just sitting on the couch, waiting, i couldn't contain my own excitement. You came to the door, and i opened it and saw you in the flesh for the very first time. You were perfect, standing there, with your skateboard. That day changed my life all together, i was interested right away, i didnt want to show it too much, but inside of me i felt like jumping up and down like a little kid, and doing a little happy dance. I remember climbing up that hill, and was too scared to come down, and you came up for me, we both fell off and got all covered in dirt. When you put your arms around me, it felt so perfect like it was ment to be there. I remember the feeling of love and comfort when i was with you. I remember our first kiss like it was yesterday, i was a bit embarrassed but i really wanted to kiss you so badly. I remember going to the park and playing on the swings, and watching you skateboard down that steep hill, which scared the living day lights out of me, because i didnt want you to get hurt. I remember the first time i stayed the night, and how awesome i felt inside knowing that in the morning you'd be right there beside me. I remember the first day i came to your house and we downloaded music together, we liked alot of the same kinds of music. I remember when i almost lost you, and that night that i will never forget, you asked to marry me. That was the best moment of my life, the best day ever. I remember our first time. I remember when we made love, and when we talked and laughed together. I remember the first day i brought you to my moms, and Rory was there, shes so funny that girl, i remember playing games with her together, how much fun it was, especially that day i baby sat her and you chased us. I remember i walked in the pouring rain, one night at 10pm to walk home with you after work. I remember when i used to play with your shoes, and mess up the laces, that was my way of flirting. Getting stoned together, how i could barely walk and had to hold on to you so that i could walk straight. When we were going to ducks, getting lost in the forest. We walked to ducks and watched the fireworks, they were so beautiful. I remember when we drove to the coral center and you kept wanting me to kiss you while we were riding bikes. Also when we were at the fair, all the rides we went on together. I remember when i gave you my bike, and we always doubled on it, well sometimes, if i was up to it. Being in the shower in the mornings, making you eggs in the morning. Also i remember the movie theatre we watched transformers together, i wouldnt have wanted to watch my favourite movie with anybody else but you. Lol getting banned from the mall. The roof tops we climbed. Going swimming, at the kinsmen pool. Sitting on the door step with you. Watching Coraline upstairs in my moms room. I remember everything, i love you and these memories are something i treasure. You see i cant be without you, you complete me.no one else can do the those things to me, like i did with you. I do regret, i really do, the day i slept with Jesse, but i actually remember something, i think i was actually dating Kody when i slept with him. I remember because Kody lives in Souris, and i remember saying "What he doesnt know wont hurt him" to Jesse. I so regret it now, all i wanted was to be loved, and to have someone to love. I realized that person was you. Then something happened one day i dont even remember what it was, and all the sudden i was crying. I cant remember but i think i said something, and then we were arguing. I may not always say the things you want to here from me, but i dont always think before i say things. I say things and do things that i dont mean. You told me you needed time, but i knew your plans, you would not be back. I believed it for a few days that you would come back to me in a while, i was like well he will probably realize he misses me. When i found out you loved someone else, i just about exploded. I knew it was a lie then, and i thought i could trust you, even during the relationship i was struggling with the trust part. If i knew that it was true that you would come back to me, i would have stopped coming over all together, but when i found out it was a lie, i had to do what i had to do. When people have dreams they try to achieve them, well you are my dream, and i wont stop trying to achieve my dreams, and goals in life. Dreams don't always come true, but the least you can do is try to. So now i've changed from a girl who devotes herself to one thing, and now i have gotten a job, plan to go to school everyday, stopped smoking, stopped drinking, stopped drugs, for the baby will be born soon and i need to have the job and money to feed him, and clothe him. Also i started baby sitting again, even though i dont like it, its a way to make money, hopefully i graduate and get to live my dream.
September 16th, 2009 at 10:02pm