Thank You...For Everything

Thank you. Without you I wouldn't be the strong person I am today. I'm glad we went through all that drama. I'm glad we're still friends. Even though throughout the summer we didn't have any sort of communication, I still thought that I loved you, I went through a long time of pain and suffering. And finally I deleted your number. When you texted me, for some reason I knew that was you. I'm glad to say that I texted "Who is this?". And now we're friends. Closer than ever, I guess you can say. When you told me that you were going to ask someone out I was really suprised that I didn't feel any hurt at all. We don't have any sort of physical communication, we don't see each other, we go to different schools, yet we're friends. Someone I can tell everything to and I know won't tell anybody else. Someone I go to for guy advice. Someone who I know will always have a special place in my heart. No one can ever replace you. You know that. I promise you that. I'm glad that you never replaced me either. There's a place in my heart that will always be for you. I don't know what love is if you mean it in a romantical way. I thought I did, but I didn't. I feel kind of silly to ever think that I did love you like that. You taught me love and a whole lot of flirting is completely different from each other. You taught me that you should really know what love is before you jump to conclusions. You made me stronger even though you don't know it. I can think for years and only come to one bad outcome from all of this, it's that what if I get another guy friend and I do have fun and we flirt a lot like with you, what am I suppose to think of him? Another friendship/flirtationship? Or something real? That's what worries me. I hate that I'm wondering about this now, a guy that I'm really great friends with and I know we do flirt with each other, but he's like another you. Great friend, always makes me laugh, a flirt [I really can't blame you for this, I'm one too], and friends with a lot of girls. And I'm having the same thoughts as I did with you [Do I like him? I'm sure he can find a better girl than me.] But I know he's different, he's friends with girls because other guys are perverted and he's not like that. He's a band geek but loves rock music, plays the guitar and the drums. I didn't think that I liked you at first, just a good flirt buddy but then my friends said all these things that made me confused, but with him I thought 'Oh my god, I like him' the fourth day I knew him. I basically don't know what to think of him. But I know to take things slow, it's too soon. Without you I would be a complete mess now. I love you. Thank you...for everything.
September 17th, 2009 at 06:20am