Another Monday. . . except it's Thrusday. . .

So yea, it feels like Monday. . . Yea, you know when you wake up, and you just know your going to have a bad day. . .? Well I woke up knowing i was going to have a horrific day.

I'm stressing out in math and I don't understand science. I hate my bad teacher.

I got in trouble, my friend (not naming any names. . . *couch* Lauren *cough*) was talking to me, and you know how you cant not just reply? Well, thats how i felt. I just HAD to reply, which got me in trouble. Whatever. . . at this point i really don't give a crap.

1st period(Graphic Design), most of the time 1st period is a drag for most people. . . you know, your tired and crap, not paying attention to what the the hell is going on, but I LOVE 1st period. My teacher isnt a bore, we get to draw, which i love to do, ask Juliet.

Juliet, my all time bestest buddy in the whole wide world. (you should know her. . .)

2nd period(L.Arts), meh, it was okay. Not the best but it was okay, all we did was read. . . boring. . . kinda. . .

3rd(adv. American History) Nothing exciting. . .

Lunch, sat with my friends. . .

4th(band)Here we go, this is were I got in trouble. . .Okay, so i was playing , my clarinet, whatever, then he stops to tell us to get a different piece of music out. Then my friend (Lauren) decides to show me the title of the music ( i don't know it was random) and then i make fun of it. . . and so, i got in trouble. . . I guess it is kinda my fault. . .but she's the one tha started it!

5th(Pre-Alg.) Got on F on my study guide. . . not good, test tomorrow!

6th(science) Yes! Lst period of the day, just watching the clock hoping for the bell the ring. 2:40 comes around. The bell rang! Woo! I walk out to my bus and go home.

Of course once i got home my mom tells me to clean my room.

So, my mom is yelling at me right now because I'm not hungry, of course making my day
worse.

Well thats all i have to say right now.

~Coco~
September 18th, 2009 at 12:27am