You make me feel ?

*I'm just moving everything over here from quizilla, although I don't have a lot of stuff there, I'm finding I like it here better.*

How could you do this to me? I love you, I need only you to make me whole. I can feel the pain when I can't talk to you and constantly wonder if I am good enough for you. When I went to talk to you, I was so happy, nothing could bring me down. Yet you did the one thing that could hurt me. It felt like I had died. How could you have chosen her? She is idiotic and stupid silly and even you see it. Yet you prefered to be with her when you have done nothing else for a long time.Am I not worthy of your time? I hadn't talked to you in so long, yet you only granted me a few minutes of your time. When you talked to me, I felt like I was above us, looking down at happy memories, but they were torn in half. You were the same but different, changed yet unchanged. I can't take this now, talking to you as if nothing has happened, when my universe has collapsed. You never realized what you meant to me, even when I tried to explain. Only you can pull me out of a depression, but now you have caused my greatest depression ever. How will I get over this pain without you? How can I cope when all my hopes and dreams are ruined? Did you know that I thought about you every day? Did you know that you are my only safe haven from a life full of pain? How could you have not realized how I feel about you? I refused others because I knew they couldn't compare to you. Does my whole way of thinking have to change now? You brought out the best side of me, and I learned how to show it to others. It is because of you that I am where I am today. You were hopeful about my dreams, hilarious in your spontaneity, and always able to make me feel better. Now I feel like I am talking about someone who died, someone who will no longer be a part of my heart. I'm not sure how I will be able to cope without my dreams. Will I be able to only see you as a friend? Will I ever be able to share how I feel about you? You are the only person to whom I have ever shared all my heart, yet now it is in pieces. I love you, I wish you could be with me.
September 18th, 2009 at 01:28am