Just sharing my thoughts.

Well I took the asvab. Did horrible. But not too horrible. Good enough to join the Army. My mom definitely supports me. And really my only best (guy ) friend supports me. It seems like no one else does. Everyone keeps telling me things, and bringing me down. They're just being so negative. With something so good, that could benefit me in so many things, you'd think they would support me more. Of course not. They don't understand that I can't afford school. And my moms a teacher and with the economy now there's no way we can pay for it. I only want to do it even more because they keep bringing me down more about it. Then I cant wait, so I can be away and making pretty good money and staying away from the problems. (Yep there's problems, but maybe I'll leave that for the next journal entry.) Then I can just send my mom where ever so she can come and visit me.

Anyway, I go tomorrow to the recruiters. Hopefully within a few days I can get everything settled and swear in.

Hopefully my best friend, BJ, will come over. So we can watch a movie and hang out.. (Its so not like that. thats another story to tell for another journal entry.) But we have been friends ever since 6th grade. And were both 21. So its been a long time. Hes like my little brother. Well at the moment I don't feel like getting into that rant.

So I guess I'll stop now. Go to bed I guess and just hope that my family will see that this isn't so bad. I guess you could say I'm running away. Which my mom and I have always been doing that. I guess I am. I'm good at it. At least I can live my life and enjoy whats out there instead of staying in this town where nothing good will come.

Thanks for reading!

Have a lovely night everyone..
September 18th, 2009 at 06:01am