Time for a journallll! [I know I said I wasn't gonna be on for a while, but it's the weekend.]

We'll start off with Sunday night.

I stayed up until 12am waiting for Coup De Main (An NZ magazine to announce Cobra Starship coming) but like, 40 minutes before I sent one of Coup De Main's articles to @gabrielsaporta. It was the one Gabe did last year, when they came with Panic At The Disco.

Anyway, I tweeted him with the link of that asking, "Are these still your words?" Twenty minutes later, he posts the link and writes, "One of the best interviews I've ever done." I felt very very proud.

But after it finally clicked, I felt very bad. Because he re-posted the link, lots and lots of people clicked on the link to read the article and it crashed the whole site, just as Coup De Main was announcing that Cobra Starship was coming. We had to wait twenty minutes.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

But yayyy! Cobra Starship are coming on the 12th of March, next year. Six months away! It's also nine days after my sixteenth birthday, which is kinda freaking awesome.

Let's skip forward a couple of days. This is Thursday, the duathlon. We had to do a 2km run + 4km cycle + 2km run. Very very hard, but I managed to complete in 52.59 minutes. That makes me very unfit.

After the duathlon, me and Eve were just...talking. And she said, just casually, that she wanted to get fit and look good for Cobra Starship. My reaction:

"Oh my God, so I'm not the only one!!!"

I'm not the fittest person in the world, so, just quietly, this is my goal. I've slowly been forcing myself to eat healther, which is nice, because I've loving it better than all that junk food. I'm going to keep going for walks and stuff for get fitter.

I walked home with her, and we talked about dad. And you know what? It was so so nice to be able to speak about dad...calmly.

And then again, today, Alisha made it clear that I didn't have to tell her if I didn't want to. But I did, and it felt good (We were talking about our parents' jobs).

Is still tired from the duathlon yesterday,
inspire
September 18th, 2009 at 06:59am