Wow. Really tired. Use vinegar to wash your hair?

Having finish my addignment on global studies, means that I only have one math assignment to go. Sounds good to me!

Anyway, just got back from work and feel like typing up a new journal.

It's my best friend, Hannah's birthday tomorrow!!! I baked her a cake and brought it in to school today. She was thrilled because of the pink icing haha xD I sound a bit showing off here- but it actually tasted good!

My friend told me she saw on the Internet that washing your hair with vinegar, then rinse it with shampoo and water, would make it shiny and silky-smooth. She did it today, apart from it smelt like the mixture of vinegar and shampoo (well, duh, myself!!). It looked glossier than usual, I thought. But everybody else kept on saying that vinegar is too acidic to do any good to your hair...it will only damage it, and causes spilt ends!
But heaps of websites recommend this method, to improve the silkiness of your hair....
It's soo confusing! Anyone have an idea if you should use vinegar or not? Has anyone tried it before?

Haha my journal's so random. Anyway, wish you have a good time whatever you're doing, my dear reader! xD

Vivy

18/9/2009
September 18th, 2009 at 02:45pm