Social Butterfly mode is back

I have been feeling down a lot lately. A LOT. And so I'm happy to announce that I'm in a good mood again.

Pouncing Butterfly...Lallallaaa....

I guess what goes through you mind is: "OK, whatever, I am so clicking that Back button now."
Go ahead if you want. I really am writing more to myself.

Anyway, yeah, butterfly is back. That means that I can go around and around and never get tired of talking to people. This has been going on about 2-3 days so all the happiness is nicely bottled up for that next letdown (I need to stock up happiness, really)

SO...

To make this entry worth something, I'll talk about something annoying. That includes friends. Maybe you people have had something to do with friends like that but let's see about that.

I have a friend. I mean 2 of them in a class (they're the ones I talk to regularly) I'm the one that went to a new school and they were attending that school before so it wasn't much of a difference for them.

My point is that sometimes I notice one of my friends cling to the other one. You know how the less popular people cling to the popular ones. Yes, that's how it looks like from afar. But it's not really like that when you look at the situation longer.

At first it seemed pretty normal but then at one point it started to annoy me. Like when they were in class and the next moment they were gone to the shop. Today it was that exact situation and I was thinking - Hey...You could've tell me or smth. I could understand when it happens rarely but 2-3 times a week? It gets annoying. I know they've known each other longer but still, they could at least mention they were going, maybe I need something from the shop too? But NO, they just have to disappear. Anyway, that friend sometimes clings onto me, then her. So the situation is - that other friend asks to go along and she immediately goes.

Right now when I read through my post it seems like I'm jealous but am I? I have been told to that I have clung onto people too but I can't agree. Because for example when I take one friend and me from my old school, that was different. I didn't go everywhere when asked to. When I wasn't in the mood or smth then I told so. We were just very good friends and hanged out a lot together.

With that friend from my present school, they don't hang out and also they don't seem to be such good friends. And she goes everywhere when asked to go (not alone but when people ask to go along with them)

I am still not satisfied with this story...

How can I explain it?

It seems like she has that unconscious thought to cling on her because that other girl is that "popular" type (we don't have those kinds of labels here, our class gets along with each other just great) At times like these she seems like a youngster who wants to be cool. But I think that's a little too harsh.

I have no mood to talk about this any more.

I hope you understand. I seem so jealous in this story but when you live through the same thing you start to view it in another perspective. It is just a little annoying to see someone act like that.

OH, I almost forgot.

There is something else annoying me.

So me and that same friend are starting to leave school and she suddenly stops (about 50 m from school) and starts to play with her phone, like deleting messages etc. And when I asked why she stopped, she turned the subject away.

Why can't she tell it to me directly that there is someone she wants to wait for (her cousin), she just HAS to play dumb.

Then I just told her that why did we go outside of the school anyway, we could've stayed inside where there is warm. But NO. She can't tell me that and then we have to stand in the cold outside...

OK. I'm done ranting about annoying things. I hope you people are luckier.

And I'm grateful if you can tell me your experiences on things like these.
September 18th, 2009 at 04:31pm