Between Pot And Friends

I'm sure that once and a while, teenagers go through that peer pressure when it comes to pot, cigarettes, what have you. So, I guess it was...my turn.

In current events two or three days ago we got on the topic about federally raising the drinking age to 25, which then got on the topic about pot, and legalization of already illegal substances. Sometimes, when these sort of subjects come up I ask my friends that go to my home school (not Star Lane where we have current events) about what they think when it comes to those topics.

So, we had a big conversation on pot, and my friend Tiff was ranting about how pot is not as bad as everyone says. So was the rest of the group...

I don't know why I even fathomed telling my friends I might try it, though my friend Guy new so much better then me, knowing that, just because I said I might try it, doesn't mean I actually wanted too.

So, I talked to my boyfriend about it, and he told me some of the things that would happen to our relationship. He told me that if I didn't tell him, and did it, and if he found out on his own, he probably would be too disappointed and angry with me that he wouldn't talk to me for a long while. If I decided to try it after talking to him about it, then our relationship would just end there, knowing he wouldn't be able to look at me the same.

I can't sacrifice a relationship, that has so far ended the year long depression I'd been going through. I can't sacrifice someone I love, for fucking pot.

And I told Natalie this....and she was angry. Telling me that my boyfriend was threatening me not to do it, that I need to make my own decisions and that he was being a pussy about it.

.....we haven't, settled things since she ditched me during lunch because she as mad at me...I had an almost anxiety attack in my last block because I was stressing out about this.

Some advice....please?
September 18th, 2009 at 04:40pm