Code Yellow Lock Down

Today, I was at school, and the principle came on the inter-com and announced we were going to have a "Code yellow lock down". He didn't say why, so we went on with our class. Five minutes later, he announces that there has been an unloaded hand gun found in the bathroom. Also, that we are allowed to call or text our parents. So Immediately everyone grabs their phone and texts people.

Meanwhile my science teacher is freaking out! She is hysterical, and behaving very unprofessional in this situation. So with her behavior she is making everyone else in the room nervous and scared. I was the only one calm in the room.

The whole time I was thinking, great...now everyone will be all "oh its the emo kid!" and I will get questioned of my sanity and if I brought the gun to school.

If I did by the way, I sure as hell wouldn't hide it in the bathroom ceiling tile. I'm kind of hoping that the kid who did it, is the guy whose locker is near mine. He scares the shit out of me, he literately has a needle sticking out of his lip. It looks like he has a thumb tack there, always. Also he has this scar on his face that looks like he got into a knife fight, and if this isn't scary enough for you, he tried to rape me before school. This guy is freaky. I don't judge people... so please don't jump to that conclusion. This guy sells drugs on campus, he hides them in his locker and if he doesn't sell any at the end of the day, he gets high. I have seen him get high, he took a pill of LSD. Your probably wondering how I know this, well: He tried to sell me some!

So yeah, enough with this rant about this guy. So after we sat in the room for three and a half hours, they let us go home. Everyone was happy about that.

Except for me, I had a math test the next class, and I was ready for it.

Call me a killjoy, but the fact that I didn't get to take my math test, has ruined my day.
September 18th, 2009 at 11:31pm