Friday Nights in small town Texas, are NOT all they are cracked up to be...

There is nothing to do, I am so bored, left here, with my thoughts, bearing my mind down, while everyone is either at Homecoming( not my schools football game, but rather, my little sister [ who is there] and best friends' school, and my school's rival) or somewhere else having tons of fun.

Or at least they are out and about.

While I sit here, with nothing to do, no where to go.

There is no where to go. Mall? Been there... Movies... Way to expensive.... I am broke

All my friends are out doing something, good for them, its not like they wouldnt have wanted me to join them. The point is I cant, because I have to be packing, because we have been given thirty days to move out of our house, because the owner wants it back all of a sudden.

I am doing that and watching The Young and the Restless my favorite soap opera with my mum. There are hot guys in it, and the plot is pretty good.

But still, I want to go dancing, I want to go to parties with beautiful people, and vodka, and music, lovely and amazing music.

I want to go to London. LONDON, where everything is beautiful, and quick, and... and, nothing like Lubbock, Texas.
September 19th, 2009 at 04:09am