Good day!

Okay so I went to the Army recruiters today!

Just gotta say before I start. My recruiter is so effing cute! So it makes it all better! :-D

So it went really good today. Unfortunately, I do have to take the test again. My original score was too low. But hey, owell! The other down side of it I have to wait a month. BUT Ill get better at it! And Ill make sure I get a score high enough to be able to leave soon...

But I cant wait. Ill be able to go Active! So Ill have more income and get to travel more. And best of all more shopping! :-D a girls dream! Ha ha

Okay so enough of that..

I went out to dinner with my brother's girlfriend. She is so absolutely amazing! Shes such a good person! I call her my sister in law. And we're so close. But my brother is such an idiot.

Its another reason why I want to leave. He's into drugs. Hardcore. And I'm sick of seeing him like this and him treating her so bad. Just how a jerk he is. She can do so much better! If it were me and I was in a relationship like that I would've left him in a heartbeat. I just feel bad. And then he goes out and he can barely drive or keep his eyes open or anything! I just cant wait to be away from here. Then I can just send my mom to come visit me. Ill make an excuse that I'm just too busy to come home!

There I go again. Running away. But why not?! I'm good at it!

We'll I'm going to work hard and try to get outta here by January! Thats my goal!

Anyway, thats it for now..

Maybe Ill think of something else to write tomorrow that will be more interesting for you all to read!

Goodnight everyone! And have a wonderful evening..

I must say though, I do feel like a loser. Its Friday night, I should be out! I'm young people my age are out partying. And I'm home! Oh well! I'm enjoying my evening in! Its actually quite nice!

:)
September 19th, 2009 at 05:33am