Story prose. Request really.

I am a total Harry Potter fangirl. I'm in love with the series. and I probaly always will be but..........................

I've got this idea for a sort of fan fiction harry potterwise. I'm horrible with fan fictions. ((so I'm not trying this one again))It's a sort of plot that's been done a few times but they are hella hard to find and I've never found a harry potter one. ((though I've seen too many of twilight ones.))

So the basic gist is there's a girl. Harry potter lover. Read ever book. Knoes every detail, but one night something freaky happens and she wakes up the next morning realising she is in the book ((this one i'm pleading to be around the 6th book, because it's my faverite and has lotsa stuff going on)) with a copy of it still in her arms. Basicly she must go about blending in. Concealing the book and her secret from the other students and trying to prevent ((or provoke)) horrible things that happen. ((dumbledor's death, Malfoy's cabnet trick, and so on)) This basicly screws up everything and sends the story to hell, but can be interesting.

Why not just do it myself? Because this is the type of thing that will have to occasionaly be accurate to the book and i'm horriblle at that.

So I'm asking for someone. Anyone! MULTIPLE PEOPLE! to attempt this for me seriously. I luff you forever if you do.............

If you do try this send me a link pwease ^.^"
September 19th, 2009 at 07:04am