Love From the Mind Not Heart!? What's your opinion?

Love. The definition for love is: feel tender affection for somebody and Feel desire for somebody. That is the definitions i got from msn Encarta dictionary online. A lot you people reading this probably have felt this kind of love or are in love with some one. However, I have never been able to experience this with someone else in a romantic way nor do I think I want to. Reason why I’m saying this is because recently I’ve been talking to this guy. He has never had a real girlfriend or done anything. Which doesn’t bother me at all really. What I’m trying to say is he is falling for me and i can understand why, because we have practically everything almost in common, but I don’t think I am. I don’t get physically attracted to him nor do I get emotionally from the heart attracted. Example is I don’t get butterflies, nervous, stutter, or whatever else there is that I did get with my other boyfriends before we had dated. I am mentally attracted to him because I feel like since everybody says we are “perfect for each other”, “so cute together”, etc. Etc. That I have to date him and at least give it a try. I rejected him once, but now since everybody has been saying those things I feel like that I’m going to have to date him to at least give it a try. I told my best friend this and she says that I do like him I’m just trying to guard myself from getting hurt and what not. I don’t even think that is true, but I have no clue. I mean she is happily in love with her boyfriend for over a year now, and I think it's just her wanting me to have a boyfriend and fall in love like she has. So what do you personally think!? For I think I love from the mind not heart and won’t ever from the heart. Sorry if I have grammar or spelling errors.
September 20th, 2009 at 12:03am