Rumours and loss of respect for All Time Low

I can't say I wasn't one of them who lost respect for Alex and the rest of the boys.
The whole having sex, kissing and groping a 16 year old was just too much.
I was disappointed in them, I was wondering what the hell they were thinking.
And what made the whole deal worse was the fact that I was there.

I saw Vinny Vegas getting into the tourbus with two girls.
I saw ATL heading to a club/bar with a bunch of girls in their lead.
And since I'm Swedish I understand every single word of the 16 year old girl's blog.
I don't know if Alex or Jack had sex with the girl, it doesn't say, but she has picture proof of kisses and groping and to me that is enough already.

I felt as if I couldn't look at them the same, and by them I mean Alex and Jack.
Because the girl herself says that Rian wasn't there, and she didn't spend as much time with Zack. They knew she was underage, she shared drinks with Jack because she couldn't buy one herself.

Though today I realized that they're 21 year old guys. They seem to want everything the rockstar life has to offer, and groupies is a part of that.
It doesn't mean that I'm still not disappointed in them, but I realized that I can't hate them for it. They're human, they make mistakes and to be honest they're just a few years older than most of us.

I won't stop listening to them because of this, they won't stop being my favorite band.
Earlier today I felt as if I couldn't look at them the same way anymore, but that has passed now. They're stupid, immature boys and we're all aware of the fact that they're not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

On the WAYT thread here on mibba, I encountered some people who showed their obvious dislike of the band and I got really protective of them like every other fan.
It made me realize that I do still love them as much as I always have and that y'know everybody slips and slides.
They don't deserve this because they made a (pretty huge) mistake.
I know that people are angry and upset, but I don't wanna feel that way anymore.

I'm happy I got to see and meet them, and I'm not gonna let this ruin my happiness for me.
They're my boys and I love them.

I'm gonna keep being as happy as I was in this picture.
Image
September 20th, 2009 at 08:32pm