I'm So Happy Right Now! :-D

Wow, everything seems to be going right for once!

My girlfriend and I are stronger than ever, and we've been together almost 16 months now (I did not just have to ask her how long we'd been together on MSN..) I've realised how much she means to me and I couldn't ask for a better person to be with. She is the girl I want to be with forever. :-)

School's improved since we returned from nine glorious weeks away from the shithole. Our new music teacher is actually awesome, and thinks I'm going to get one of the top grades with my singing, which, by the way, is a huge relief!

I got my exam results from the couple of GCSE subjects I took early. An overall C in science - meh, it's still a pass, so I'm not going to bother re-taking that. I want to go into journalism when I leave school so I don't see how science will help me anyway! And a C in maths too, which I'm re-taking in a few months as I was six marks off a B!

I also decided to take my English exam in November. I'm shitting it, but it'll be worth it. I can always pay to re-take if I mess up, which I hope I don't.

I'm not at school tomorrow, going down to Birmingham with my dad to pick up my mum's new car. Not the most exciting of things, but it means I get to spend a whoooole day with my dad, which means a lot to me (if you read one of my previous journal entries entitled "Dear Dad.." you'll understand why.)

Hmm, anything else?

Ooh! We got a new kitten a few weeks ago. He's the cutest thing in the world! We called him.. Francis. No, I'm not kidding. Or Frank for short! Haha, this is him:

Image

Cute, huh? :-)
September 20th, 2009 at 11:01pm