The average Mibba profile.

hey im (insert name here). i luv mcr, a7x, afi, p!atd, and da jonas brothers. im emo. im bisexual if you got a problm wit dat leave!!!!!! i like skittles. im alwys hyper and random!!!!!

BANANA!!!!!!!!!!!.

see i told u i wuz random!
:]

my old usrname was x_im_NoT_oKay_x but now itz xemo4evax so dont get confuzed lol:::::


[/endofstupidness]

Hahaha. Okay, that was harsh. But seriously. Most profiles look somewhat like that.

And I'm always finding those "You say Zac Efron, I say Gerard Way" thingies.

I made one for myself:
You say pink, I say she has cool hair.
You say Pop, I say Soda. Nom.
You say Hannah Montana, I say who the eff associates their name with a state?
You say paris hilton, I say that's hot.
You say I'm weird, I say you got that right.
Add this to your profile if you think that this is pointless but will make you sound funny.

92% of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch decided breathing wasn't cool. Put this in your profile if you would be freaking-the-fuck-out from the sudden mass of dead teenagers.

|..........|
|..........| Put this on your
|..........| page if you have
|.......O | ever looked at a
|..........| door's push/pull sign
|..........| before opening/pushing it.
Okay, I'm done. Sorry. I was just having some fun. No hard feelings, 'kay? And to those who like those bands mentioned above, I didn't mean that in a bad way. They're just really commonly-liked bands on here.
:P

Hopefully this doesn't offend someone. Seems as if everyone gets offended by everything nowadays.

Example:

Me: Hey, Person.
Person:Oh my God...you said 'Hey', not 'Hello'! How could you? Everyone knows that Hello is the formal way to greet someone!
Me:Oh, sorry. Hello Person.
Person: Hello.
Me: ...
Person: ...
Me:So, um. Did you know it's impossible to lick your elbow? Heh.
Person: OH MY GOD. Elbow starts with an E and the word Emo starts with E! Are you labeling me?! Oh my God you stupid labeler, labels are for soup cans! (Person is wearing a 'Kiss me I'm Emo' shirt at the time.) AND YOU JUST SAID I COULDN'T LICK MY ELBOW. How dare you tell me the limits of my abilities!
Me:Sorry. I'll be leaving now.
Person:WHAT?! We just got talking. FINE, LEAVE!
Me: ...

:|

...I wonder if there's anyone in the world with the name Person?
xD I'll bet there is. Jeez, I bet there's someone with the name Cornstarch out there. For real.
September 21st, 2009 at 01:19am