My friend made a...suicide attempt.

My cousin works at the hospital, and he was cleaning up the trays on the suicidal/depression floor. And who does he see up there? The boy that I'm in love with. Risking himself getting fired, he tells me. He tried to kill himself. Another girl, one who I am pretty good friends with, has fucked with his head. I lost all control, and broke down. If her dumb ass knew two goddamn things about him, she would know that messing with him like that is the worst possible thing you could do. He's way too emotionally unstable for all that shit. My first instinct was to go to school tomorrow and beat the living shit out of her like I know she deserves. I know that it's no way to solve this. I really want to go visit him, or at least write him a letter, telling him everything I'm feeling and how I'm always going to be there for him no matter what. I feel like somehow it's my fault. If I would of been around more, she wouldn't have been able to mess with him like she did. If I was around, I might of been able to stop him.

I've never been that close to losing someone, that I was extremely close to, since my grandpa passed away seven years ago.

I need to know that right way to handle this.
September 21st, 2009 at 05:09am