Falling Out

Things....I suppose...are relatively normal, though Natalie isn't talking to me, whether because she thinks I'm mad at her, or she's still mad at me. I suppose she's right to think I'm mad at her, not as much as I was, but still a little fumed that she became angry at me because I said no the next day, and not the day the decision came about.

BUT!!!!!

HAPPY MABON MY PAGAN FRIENDS!!!

Sorry....Any who!

She says I should have said no before I talked to my boyfriend about it, but she was mad at me that I even told my boyfriend. That makes no sense. I have every right to tell my boyfriend about a decision like that and I'm sorry I didn't want to ruin an awesome relationship.

Because of the drama between her and I that our band is probably a no go...

Which saddens me, thursday is Song and Poetry Night at my morning school and we were going to perform Johnny Cash's cover of Hurt.

That's not going to happen, simply because she isn't talking to me anymore. But most likely Quin and I are going to go together, and probably be forced to play, though we're missing our second guitarist. Doesn't matter.

Shit happens.

So all I can do is sigh now and just, wait for things to...come together.
September 21st, 2009 at 04:13pm