Crush on the foreign exchange student. This blows.

As the title said.
:(

We've got a foreign exchange student from Japan, and...ugh. I like him okay? He's very shy, cute, polite, and a tad quirky. But I'd being lying if I said it wasn't adorable.

I've liked him for awhile now, and he talked to me for the first time yesterday. I was making a joke to my friend KJ (and probably a bad one, at that), and Mr. Cute-Nerdy-Foreign-Exchange boy overheard me and laughed. So I smiled and when we got off the bus to walk to the school, he just tapped me on the shoulder and started talking to me.

"Hello, you...you are Elle, right?" (He still has an accent, it sounded more like 'Hahlo, yu...yu arh Elle, righ?')

"Uh, yep!" (Cue nervous smile. I'm such a loser.)

"You, go to middle school?"

"Yep, I'm in 8th grade. What about you?"

"I'm a junior..."

"Awesome...what's your name?" (I felt stupid asking that, for some reason.)

"Michael." (I was kinda suprised it was just 'Michael'. I was expecting something more...Japanese-ish? xD)

I nodded and smiled.

"I, see you later, Elle!"

...D'awwww.

Now everytime I get off the bus he goes "See you later, Elle!" It makes me feel special because he doesn't do that to anyone else. (Wow...that sounded so arrogant.)

...Why must he be a foreign exchange student? Why, oh why?
:(

Someone told me that foreign exchange students only stay about 6-10 months in the country they're visiting.

Eff. This blows. This blows...f*ckin'...I don't even know.

Anyone ever liked a foreign exchange student? ...Anyone? No? No?
Bah!
D:

Anyway, I'll quit being all depressing and whatnot. You all doing okay?
:)
September 22nd, 2009 at 10:38pm