Today

Today, was a good day. A very odd, amusing day. It was a fun day in English, my second class of the day, we had to correct our peer's paragraphs. So the guy in front of me turns around and asks, "Wanna trade?" so of course I'm just, "eh sure." So he hands me his notebook and his hand writing is so insane, it looks like it takes alot of time to do. So I'm just staring at it, it's all box type letters and in a narrow long line. It looks awesome, so I realize, I can't read this! However, I do try to read it, in the end I was able to read it.

So then the rest of the day, is just the rest of the day until I get to study hall, which is the last class of the day. This was the best part of the day, for me. I sit down, and there are these two guys in front of me. One who is very attractive, might I add. I sit down, and I start to do my Spanish homework. Then I hear one of the guys ask, "Do you know her?" while he casually points his pencil at me, I hear the other guy say no. I go back to my Spanish homework then I hear them start talking, about sonic the hedgehog. This one guy says that sonic is the best, and the other says shadow is the best. So then the guy who says shadow is the best, states why he is the best.

"Shadow has an 8-K and all sonic has is the spinney trick which shadow has too!" As a huge dork, of course I know exactly what they are talking about, so I'm just laughing my ass off. So they continue talking about random shit, which is hilarious, and I can't get my homework done, because they are distracting me. Then the bell rings, and school is over.

I get up out of my seat and start to walk out of the cafeteria, where my study hall is, and head up to my locker. I hear that one guy yelling out, "Hey you, yeah you, hold up!" At first I didn't think he meant me, but then I stopped to turn around and he was running after me. I stop and waited for him, and he says, "What's your name?" I tell him my name and he tells me his, he hold out his hand and I awkwardly switch my book into my other hand, and shake his hand. He then asks where my locker is, I tell him. Suddenly he grabs my hand and picks me up and carries me bridal style. He walks to up the stairs to go to my locker. When we get there he sets me down and stands there and talks to me. I look over my shoulder cause I hear someone say my name. I see my cousin, and his friend, who is in my Spanish class. I sit right next to him. They are giving me the death glare, so I turn back to the nice guy talking to me. This made my day, it was so funny. I will never forget it.
September 22nd, 2009 at 11:55pm