first 1

This is my first journal entry. I am new to this so please forgive me. There wasn't much drama today, but i drew a comic thing about rulers. I was really bored in science. Cheerleading was boring, no stunting today. One of my friends is following me around like a lost puppy and then switches from being my 'sissy' to being another person's 'sissy' i personally think she should shut the hell up. She yells at me for being myself and I'm almost glad she's moving. She's really happy about it too, "I can't wait to get away from all of these mean bitchy people here." well HELLO!!!!! I LIVE HERE AND I'M APPARENTLY A MEAN BITCHY PERSON. thanks alot E. Way to be a great friend. on a positive note, i saw my friend's dogs puppies today. they are black labs and cute and tiny! but the runt died. i cried when i heard, it died while her dad was petting it, just wasnt strong enough, but all of the other puppies are healthy and living. For some reason all of the puppies crouded around me. My other friend says that she guesses that i was the one showing the most maternal vibe you could say and so they crouded the mother figure. If that makes sense. Thank god the day ended off with a happy note!
September 23rd, 2009 at 04:48am