Here We Go Again.

Ack. Here we go again!

Okay; so today I was hoping S and B are finally going to talk to each other! D: But unfortunately; they haven't. It sorta got worse.

I sorta thought it would be that way.

And a while ago, K and S were being all privy towards me. Like they were snobbing me, and stuff. And I would always be excluded and stuff. Things were okay as soon as dismissal struck. Well, at least for me and S. I don't know anything about K. She seemed pissed at me. For some reason, I think that a lot of people are pissed at me.

During lunch time, we ate at our usual eating area. But as always, there were not much seats. So we took the one in the corner. And, as we were eating(me and Z). B went in the room, and approached a chair. And I locked eyes with her before she sat. And I asked, "Why are you guys there?" And she didn't reply. She just shrugged to me.

When K and the rest arrived, K noticed them sitting in the corner, and talking to themselves. And she asked, "Why are you there?" And B's response was, "I didn't see you, eh." And I was gobsmacked! I mean, just a couple of minutes ago; she was looking over to our table.

As she took her lunch, and headed towards a seat, I asked N, "Right, you saw us a while ago?" And she said, "Yes."

So, it turns out that B lied. Freaking pissed off.

Another thing was that during recess time, she was all, "Oh, I heard that S was complaining about me."

And I knew that K told her something. Because for about five minutes, she separated with the group to talk to B alone.

I tried to act clueless. At which I totally was. "Really?"

And she said, "Yeah. What things about me were he complaining about?"

And I said that I didn't know. She walked along to get some stuff photocopied, and I headed towards the canteen.

"You want me to ask him?" I called back.

"No. Don't tell him." She told back to me. Well, out of curiousity, I couldn't help but ask him.

He was at the ice cream section, and I bent down and whispered to him, "B told me that you were complaining about her."

And he got a bit angry. He said something I didn't catch; then left. It's pretty sad. I mean, I don't really know why she can't talk to him, right? K's getting real angry at her.

Card distribution on Friday. I'm going to CRY. I swear; I mean, I know I'm going to get a line of 8 somewhere. And I barely get those in the report card anymore. :( It's real SAD.

And, they're gonna BAN me from the computer and stuff if that happens! :( Hoping I'm not going to get low grades. D: T-T ;--;

There's always something bad that happens in a day. But there's always something good. W and I are going to start a comic! Well, a cartoon. But whatever. My drawings suck; and hers are AMAZINGLY good. And, it was real fun drawing up these little cartoonish things. :D
September 23rd, 2009 at 12:33pm