Who would like to hear about my day?

Hiya!

So today was interesting... I woke up at 4:00 AM cause I couldn't sleep - I got onto facebook and updated random things then I actually did my spanish homework (which if you know me I usually blow it off because Seniora Winger loves me because I used to go out with her son but now we're just friends yaddy yadda yadda)! So I get that done, and then I did my English homework followed by Geometery, then my Biolegy (o_o omg i cant remember if that's how u spell it). By the time I was done it was 4:57 AM so I went back to bed and woke back up as 6:30 took a shower, then I came on here for until 7:50 when I realized I was late cuz my bus comes in one minute and I have to walk a block, I had no shoes on, my homework was everywhere, I needed to brush my teeth.

So I was freaking out I closed my computer, grabbed all my homework shoved it in my backpack, grabbed a pack of mints and ran outside with my shoes in one hand.

The thing I didn't know was that it was raining. Great. So imagen this:

A girl is running up your street, no coat, no sweatshirt, shoes in one hand, backpack on my shoulder, hair everywhere because I didn't put it up, it's raining super hard and she is trying to pop mints in her mouth.

Yeah that's me. So When I get to my bust stop I put on my shoes and get sorted, put my hair up and everything then I looked up and there was Bia laughing her ass off at me, D-vo who was starring at me like I was insane, this lil midget dude and everything and so I asked, "What?"

And Bia was all "Uhm, Dia you're wearing a white shirt, black bra, and it's raining."

So I was all "OHMIGAWD! *covers self*" but since she's such a nice twinny she took off her Teen Age Mutant Ninja Tee-shit (which was really mine but we're the same size so we can share clothing xP), because she had a tank under her shirt and she simply zipped her hoodie up so it looked good :P

By the time we got on the bus I was all in order, but that quickly changed because the bus we were riding was SUPER BUMPY! Like no shocks what-so-ever D: When I finally got to school the floor was slippery so we were slipping and sliding all the way until we got unpstairs. When I got to my locker - well I never really got to it because it was tapped off.

That's right they tapped off my locker block -.- appearently the pipe above the locker block had burst (which was evident seeing as there was water everywhere). They had taken things out of lockers lucky for us and put them in a pile so all we had to do was gather up our things and put them in one of the extra lockers. Which was all fine a dandy only we had to share a locker - one locker to two people. Lucky for me I ended up with the guy I like as my locker buddy <3

The rest of the day goes normally until Art. My old English teacher stops me and my friend and asks us to babysit and we were her last chance - what were we supposed to say, no? So after we get her number we go down to the art room where the art teacher is all, "Go make me a copy of this!" so we go back upstairs get a copy then as we're heading downstairs we decide to visit the middle school 9which is only across the street) so we go there go straight to the 6th grade room and rade our favorite teachers cupboard for food then we say goodbye and leave with a box of cookies. we go to the Art room again and for the rest of the period we sat there eating cookies doing NOTHING.

That's how my day basically - oh wait no. Kade (this cute new kid) said he liked my shirt LOL, and Jorge (that's said whore-hey, not george) hugged me and adam mooched off my lunch xD

Interesting day right?
September 23rd, 2009 at 11:54pm