How embarrassing...

So, you know when you're getting fully into writing your story and then you try and speak lines aloud just to see if they work properly? Yeah, I was doing that... well, maybe it's just me that speaks them aloud and all of you out there are normal and don't.
So, I was speaking aloud and then ten minutes later I spot some movement in the corner of my bedroom... like what the hell? I see my brothers head and he starts laughing hysterically thinking that this is the funniest thing in the world.
I'm wondering what the hell is going through his mind.

"How long have you been in here?" I ask him. He explains that he's been in here ever since I started speaking to myself about something along the lines of 'eternal love' and 'my love for you will be forever' and stuff like that... although, what I was saying was nothing like that... but still, how embarrassing.
I never share my stories with anyone other than my trusty lap top and you lucky people on Mibba.

I thought it was embarrassing... but funny at the same time... but more embarrassing... so when my nineteen year old immature brother decided to tell my younger sister... I laughed along whilst feeling my face turn bright red.
Thank god it's dark in here.

It was probably a 'you had to be there' moment. I'm still wondering why it had to happen in the first place.
September 24th, 2009 at 03:56pm