They have definally gone to far!

I'm talking about school, and there rules. They are taking away all are freedom. I understand where they are coming from, but come on. Seriously, banning lotion. Thats to the extreme.

Why ban lotion? I mean yes people can have ashma attacks and die. But you can trip and fall on a pencil and kill yourself. Are they going to ban pencils? It will make it pretty hard to write and stuff.

The books hurt my bad back. So can they take away the heavy books? Hello? They are going extremly far banning stupid things that have nothing to deal with our health.

The said that the reason they banned it was Jared's Law....but I heard there is now no Jared's Law.

What is Jared's Law you ask?
I don't know all the details. You can correct me if I am wrong.
But I little boy named Jared was eatting lunch, and was crashed by and table and was killed.

Your proberly thinking table,...lotion...how did they get loton from a table.
Well after Jareds parents sued from killing there son, and I hope bunch of parent's decided to do the same thing.

But anyway I think banning lotion from school is extremly stupid. I mean I don't wear lotion that much in school. I put it on before school, and if I need it later. But you can still get an ashma attack if someone puts it on before school...
September 24th, 2009 at 10:09pm