My friends are making me watch porn! Dx

Sometimes I feel like I'm surrounded by perverts.

No really.

I'm one of those really super-innocent people, right? Someone who freaks out even if I see someone's nude butt. Anyway, the other day at Taekwondo, my friend said "Oh, here's a good anime" and put it on my USB. It was something called Level C and Sensitive Pornograph. I knew it was boyxboy, but I don't really mind that. What I didn't know was that it was...well...that explicit. Really, I shoud have realized that anything with "PORN" in the title should not be watched by people like me.

In other words, the first hentai I watched was yaoi.

HENTAI. I watched HENTAI. Since WHEN did I do that?!

I swear, I thought my eyeballs were about to fall out of my head in shock. Then my mom just had to walk in while my jaw was halfway to the floor. Then - and yes, it can get worse - my computer froze. Right when there was this one guy's thing in this guy's thing *shudders* I can't even say it!

Now I can't get these images out of my head! ARGH!

After finding out about all this, my dear friend KkythaWichel has filled my entire USB with her personal collection of porn. And expects me to watch it. I just don't happen to enjoy the vouyeristic experience, thank-you-very-much. Wow, I sounded like such a prude just then ><" I really better hope I don't lose that USB.

Personally, I'm scared for my sanity.

Much love,
Lexi
September 25th, 2009 at 03:55am