Because When You're Fourteen...

...and somebody tells you they love you :)

Dear lord. I've been listening to those sappy teenage love songs about high school all week. You know why? I've just realized that there is an abundance of adorable guys in my high school. I don't have to worry about everyone knowing who I'm going out with anymore because my high school is so huge.

Okay, if you read my journals from a couple months back, you'll notice I was having a huge problem with a girl in my class. To make a long story short, she was my best friend. She also had a huge crush on my boyfriend. Stuff went down, and lets just say we're not talking anymore.

I felt like a huge bitch when I dumped my boyfriend. He was such a great guy and I didn't deserve him. I was just so eager to have a boyfriend that I didn't consider his feelings. Impulsive behavior does that to you. Anyway, I've feared falling for anyone else since then, thinking it would end up just as bad as it did then.

So I started school a couple weeks back; to be precise, three. I was really shy the first couple of days and only hung out with people I knew before then. Second week of school I started making a ton of friends. Anyway, a friend of mine from gym class has a guy that she's really good friends with. We were playing volleyball with him on Tuesday, and he was so sweet. Ever since then, I turn around and notice him looking around where me and my friends are at. I have to say, he's pretty cute. When I think about it, he was the first person to talk to me in gym class. Yup, that's true. He talked to me before I made all of my friends in that class, although I remember I was in a bad mood when he first talked to me...whatever.

Then last week, my lab partner was sick. Another kid in my class didn't have a lab partner that day either, so we got buddied up. When I got closer to him, I was shocked. Man, this kid was actually pretty damn good looking. I told him how I was squeamish of bugs (which we were working with) and he promised he would do all the gross stuff for me. So the next week, I was walking from bio to geometry. I didn't notice we had two classes together in a row. I was walking and he randomly came over and said hi. I ignored him because I thought he was talking to someone else, but then I noticed there was no one else standing there.

Oops.

Anyway, I was walking down the hallway that same day and I saw him. He just happened to be staring at me. It's kinda weird, but kinda okay, you know?

Finally, there's a guy in my history class. He hasn't shown any signs of liking me, but we usually fight a lot and joke around. He's pretty tall and not that bad looking. Only problem is that he has the same name as my ex boyfriend. I don't know if I should over step that line, you know?

Anyway, all these guys around me is really screwing me over. I can hardly focus now. Huh. Maybe that's why my mom wants me in an all girls school.
September 25th, 2009 at 04:21am