My Weird Family

Here's some things you might laugh at about my weird family.
1. We have NO CABLE.
The reason why we don't have cable, is because no one really watches it anyway :)
2. Everyone in my family plays at least 1 instrument
(I live w/ my mom, brother and sister, 2 cousins, and my uncle). My mom plays the drums. My uncle plays the bass, electric, and acoustic guitars, and the drums. My cousin Adrian plays drums and acoustic guitar. My seven year old brother is learning to play guitar. My other cousin mixes music on the computer. I play the violin, acoustic, and electric guitar. And my 5 year old sister plays the recorder.
3. Every Halloween we do a haunted garage.
It comes with everything! Including a blood covered floor, spider webbed ceiling, scary backround music, a fog machine, and even a dead man lying on a table! We dig a deep grave in the frontyard, and have a tombstone that reads 'R.I.P'. We hang spiders from the trees surrounding our house. And just recently we bought a real coffin to welcome to the family!
4. We have a thing called 'water week'
'Water week', is when we drink nothing but water. We do this every month.
5. Hiking
We go hiking up a steep mountain at least once or twice a month. It's usually during water week.
6. Movie night
We have a movie night once or twice a week. We usually watch horror movies from the 80s and 90s.
7. Sharing is caring!
We share everything. From food, to clothes, to CDs, even hairspray! Yes, even the boys have long hair. It's usually a mullet, or just plain shoulder length. For example, I let my uncle listen to one of my My Chemical Romance CDs, and he les me listen to one of his KISS CDs.
8. Decisions
Everyone has to be a part of a decision. We all sit in the livingroom, and discuss what we should do.

As you can see, we're very weird and tightly bound!
September 25th, 2009 at 07:16pm