Really Scared

Is it just me, or do I seem to find more comfort in telling YOU guys about what happens in my life and asking YOU guys advice then I seem to rely my OWN friends?

But anyway, right now I'm really scared, or at least giving myself an anxiety attack.

I'm trying so hard not to think negatively but I can't help it. I could loose him...

Yeah...boyfriend troubles.

But a boyfriend with an abusive father, a mother who, to me, is not stable mental wise, and then a whole bucket full of insecurities.

I love this guy so much, he means a lot to me, and right now his mother is purposefully trying to get rid of me, taking him away from me.

Obviously, things are a lot more complicated, but I just...can't think right now, not without worrying about him. My school work isn't affected besides the fact that I spaced out while my tutor was telling me about an assignment I need to finish....

Anyway, there's only one choice that he can save himself and that's emancipation. That's it. If things don't go well today when his dad comes to visit him then most likely someone is going to force him to do things he's not willing to do, work himself to death, leave me, and try and catch up on school when he's obviously too stressed out.

She's adding stress to his life so he doesn't have time for me...so that he can get rid of me.

I can't help him, besides be there for him every step of the way. Because even though right now I'm sitting here hoping that everything will turn out alright, all I can do is just be supportive.

Anyway I have a major headache right now so I think I'll pass out on my desk...
September 25th, 2009 at 10:08pm