UGH!!!! I wanna scream sometimes!

So my brother and his girlfriend were going to Orlando so they can visit her family. Well lately they have been arguing. And even yesterday she said they don't even act like there together. She only stays there just so she can sleep in her bed. And so I left and went home because I was so extremely tired. I stayed up until 4:30am reading a story on here :) lol.

Well they call me asking me what the price for Halloween horror nights is and when the first day starts. Which is tonight. So I guess there going! Ya gee effing thanks for inviting me! I never ask anything in return. Never but it sure seems like when she needs me the most is when she needs to use my car. Then if she can use her boyfriends car then she just pretty much ditches me. UGH! That pisses me off! I probably shouldn't be this mad. But I'm always effing home! Always. I don't do anything! I'm studying to go into the Army. So I'm not taking any classes at the moment since I cant afford it. And on top of that I only have 2 close friends. The rest I realized that they just were putting me down and weren't even my friends.

I just can't wait to leave here and NEVER come back. Have my own life away from EVERYONE. Start off new! Soon! So soon I will!

On a lighter note, I got my first subscriber! I'm so excited!

Maybe Ill go ahead and write another chapter to take my mind off of all this..

Sucks that I'm home alone for the next 2 days! :( Whatever! I'm over this B.S.

Alright thanks for reading! :)
September 25th, 2009 at 11:54pm