Rubbish shindig!! ha!

For the first time, in a very long time, I stayed home from a party on a Friday night.

The main reason was that last Saturday at a friend's birthday party, I got completely knocked down by a guy I know. Name of Ron, now 24, both times I've met him his hands have been all over the place. Anyway, I offered to do a certain thing for him, no need to be specific, just use your imaginations, and he went mental.

Seriously. He was all, "I don't get you, man! One minute you're all sweet and the next you're coming out with stuff like that!"

I apologised immediately and let him know that I just thought he'd be into it and then he said, "It's not that, I am, it's just I don't know what you want from me."

I moved the conversation into the garden and, basically, he explained, drunkenly but rather nobly, that he didn't want a relationship, moreover a shag, and that he didn't want to mess me about. Which I thanked him for saying (seriously because how often are guys actually straight with you about that kind of stuff?).

Only then Ron thought I was being sarcastic and that I was full of 'sugar' which is when I left him to hopefully rot in the garden.

Anyway, bad experiences aside, I've been out every night since last Wednesday and need to detox and get some sleep. I spent the day reading The Mill On The Floss in the pub and then trekking back home to cook and watch Peep Show.

Was devastated by Peep Show.

Anyway, that's all fairly uninteresting to you, the casual reader, so I'll spice things up a bit. My housemate got kicked out of our local grunge club (we'll call it Cheers! just for fun) for being naughty in the toilets with one of my mates.

Ooh, just found out the party only contained five people. Ha! What a rubbish shindig!
September 26th, 2009 at 02:59am