Baby cousin, Birthday and Smiley Man

My cousins girlfriend had her baby today. 17 hours in labour. O_o
Her name is Reighan Marie, which I think is sweet. I'm just glad they didn't name her Hayden, as I had that as my choice for my child when I have her. [plus I thought of it first]
And only 4 days before my birthday too. Pity she wasn't born on the same day. That would have been pretty awesome. Can't wait to see her.

I'm literally sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for my birthday. Tomorrow is my last day at work where I have to ask for authorization to sell alcohol, and I think I'm more excited about that than I am about being able to drink it.
My work night out was cancelled so now I'm just going to have to go out with only a few of them. I doubt I'll see the guy I like either, which is ashame.

There's this customer that comes into my work and whenever I serve him he smiles rediculously huge at me and he has the most adorable smile in the world, hence my nick name for him, Smiley Man. He's really cute too. He only ever smiles at me, never at anyone else that serves him. I was behind him in the que in a different supermarket once and he didn't once smile at that cashier.
I was also in the car with my mum once and we drove past him and he looked right at me and smiled, when we'd turned the corner and I looked back to see him staring after the car, still smiling.
He broke my heart tonight though. He came in with his girlfriend. A pretty, sweet, blonde girl. He didn't look at me once, I was gutted. Not that I ever thought I had a shot but it put a taint on the dream ya know?

I'm listening to We Are The Ocean. They are my new love, after seeing them at The Used concert. I love how there is normal singing with the screaming mixed in. They're really good actually. I'll have to see if I can get an album or something.

That's all for now.
4 days baby, 4 days!
September 27th, 2009 at 03:00am