So, All Time Low Last Night Were Pretty Amazing! [& My Pathetic Attempt At Self-Whoring]

[Before I start, it's 2:37am and I've had very little sleep for the last couple of days, so please do ignore any typos or stupid mistakes. Thank you.]

So, I saw All Time Low lastnight for the first time. They were, to say the least, amazing. If you haven't got tickets to see them this tour and/or are debating whether to go, then do it! You will NOT regret it, I promise.

The first band came on, The Friday Night Boys, and I'd never heard them before. I can now say that I will be downloading their music and adding them on MySpace etc. I met the lead singer after too and he's awesome, I made him kiss my cheek haha! I nearly died, he weirdly looks a bit like Gerard Way actually.. with Frank Iero's mouth.. anyway!

The Audition came on next, and they were good. I preferred TFNB though to be honest, but I will give some of their music a listen via MySpace.

And then.. after a few songs were played over the gigantic sound system (All The Small Things by Blink 182 being a crowd favourite), the lights went down and the screaming began.

They. Were. Amazing. And I'm not just saying that. Alex looked lovely as per usual, and just.. wow. To be honest (this probably sounds bad, but oh well) I didn't think they were a band that would interact with their fans onstage. Boy, was I wrong!

To be quite honest, I can't remember the setlist! It all happened so fast, but they ended with Dear Maria. Weightless was one of my personal favourites, as well as Remembering Sunday, which was done beautifully. I caught quite a few songs on video that are pretty good quality, so if you would like to see them let me know and I'll send you the YouTube link as soon as I put them up!

To top it off.. I can't wait to see them again!

---

Another thing.

I just wrote a poem about something extremely personal to me that happened a couple of years ago. Just wondering if you guys could possibly read it and maybe comment it.

http://poem.mibba.com/124868/Heartbreaker

Sorry about whoring myself, but.. I don't know. It's just to get it off my chest.

Thanks so much if you do, and remember - get your All Time Low tickets!
September 27th, 2009 at 03:50am